3D Wordle Experimentation:
First of all we used wordle and entered a load of words to describe us. We then saved 3 of our creations on wordle as a .pdf file:
We then put all 3 designs into photoshop and deleted the black background of each of them leaving only the words by using the colour range tool to just select the black part of the designs:
After that we made each of the layers a 3D postcard:
We then merged all the layers together and added a different filters to each of the sub layers to find cool effects:
Shatter Text Experimentation:
First of all we typed up some simple text and added a bevel and emboss from the fx panel:
We then added a satin effect to the text:
We then started to cut bits out of the text using the polygonal lasso tool and seperating the parts to make a shatter effect:
After we created the shatter effect, we selected around the text with the lasso tool rendering clouds behind it:
We then duplicated the text layer and lowered the fill to 50% and merged the layer with the clouds layer adding a radial blur to give it the burst effect:
We then change the colour of the burst by using the hue/saturation tool clicking colourize and adjusting the slider to get the colour we wanted:
Then we added a black outer glow to the text from the fx panel to add depth to the image:
Then finally I added some more text as an overlay to give the image a sense of fullness:
Lighting Effects -
First of all I created a black to transparent gradient to use as the background, I then took the elliptical marquee and held in shift on the keyboard to create a perfect circle, after that i used the paint bucket tool and filled the circle in green. Once that was done I used the burn and dodge tool to create a lighter top and darker bottom to the circle:
I then created another circle and coloured it black and used the distort transformation to make it look more like a shadow:
I then added a gaussian blur to the black circle to finalize the shadow effect:
I then made used the + selection tool to make a sort of dog bone shape selection and the elliptical marquee to create the circle again, I then saved both selections:
Once I had the selections saved i was then able to load both of them and fill the slection between the two selections ready to make a mask:
Once I had the mask, I lowered the opacity on the brush tool and carefully brushed around the middle part and bottom leaving a nice glow around the top part of the ball, after that was done I used the elliptical marquee to create a circle in the middle and clicked the layer with command to select the layer, after that I colour the bottom part of the white circle with a black brush on a lower opacity to make the shadow effect:
Finally I added the finishing touch of the number within the ball using the text tool:
Pen Tool:
 |
| First of all I used the pen tool on a simple shape to get the hang of it. |
 |
| I then pen tooled around the car. |
 |
| After that I selected the area that I had pen tooled and changed the hue/saturation on it. |
 |
| I then put the selection on to a different backgorund. |
Leaf Woman:
 |
First of all i took an image of a woman and a leaf, I then change the blending mode on the leaf to multiply and created a layer mask.
|
 |
| I then rotated the leaf and used the black soft brush tool to brush around the areas where i didn't want the leaf to be, I ensured that I didn't brush in the areas that I didn't want brushed out by lowering the opacity of the layer so I could see the woman underneath the leaf. |
 |
| After that I added shadows to the image using the the brush tool, with the blending mode on soft light. |
Mosey Flower Girl:
 |
| First of all i took a picture of some moss and created a layer mask. |
 |
| I then changed the blending mode on the moss to 'multiply'. |
 |
| I then started to use the rubber tool to rub out the parts that wasn't touching the skin. |
 |
| I also zoomed in to the image and rubbed out to get a more precise rubbing. |
Hippo Lizard:
 |
I first of all got a picture of lizard and one of a hippo, I then rubbed out the part of the hippo I did not want, after that I created a layer mask on the hippo and change the colour balance to make it look like the lizards colour. |
 |
| Add caption |
 |
| Add caption |
 |
| Add caption |
 |
| Add caption |
 |
| Add caption |
 |
| Finally I drew a rectangle of cyan around the whole image and applied it as an overlay, also dropping the opacity at the same time to give it a cool effect. |
3D Piano:
 |
| First of all I took a p[icture of a piano of the internet. |
 |
| After that I changed the curves and changed the RGB. Output lowest setting, input on highest setting. |
 |
| I then moved the blur image slightly to left to make the image visible when wearing 3D glasses. |
3D Army Of Two:
 |
First of I got a picture of soldiers from Army Of Two.
|
 |
| I used the magic wand tool, to cut out the background image. |
 |
| I then rendered clouds in the background and added a drop shadow layer effect to the men. |
 |
| After that I changed the curves and changed the red. Output lowest setting, input on highest setting. |
 |
| After that I changed the curves and changed the green. Output lowest setting, input on highest setting. |
 |
| After that I changed the curves and changed the blue. Output lowest setting, input on highest setting. |
 |
| I then moved the blue slightly to the left to give the 3D effect. |
Animal Merging:
 |
First of all I lowered the opacity of my leopard picture and alligned it with my hippo one using the transform tool.
|
 |
| I then used the liquify filter to spread the picture of the leopard over the hippo covering the hippos body. |
 |
| I then changed the blending mode to 'multiply' and created a mask for the layer. |
 |
| I then used the black brush tool to rub out the parts of the leopard layer i didn't want to make it look as though the hippo has a leopard skin. |
 |
After that I changed the brightness and contrast to give the image a nice effect.
|
 |
| I then finished the image of by using the patch tool to patch areas of the leopard skin on the hippo that didn't look realistic. |
Creating A Underwater Scene:
 |
| First of I changed the hue/saturation of the image. |
 |
| I then added a gradient. |
 |
| I then put a filter on the gradient to make it look like ocean ripples. |
 |
| I then added another blue gradient and distorted it. |
 |
| I then used the moise filter on the grdient. |
 |
| After that I used the pen tool to make a selection and colour it in white. |
 |
| I then dropped the opacity of the white selection and added a gaussian blur. |
 |
| I then added a picture of a destroyed plane. |
 |
| I then changed the blending mode and opacity of the plane. |
 |
| I then rubbed out the around the shark and added to my main image changing the blending mode. |
 |
| Finally I added a shadow to my shark to give it a sense of realism. |
Hey Apple:
No comments:
Post a Comment